Wednesday, January 27, 2016

I chose my book because it seemed very interesting and it is discussing a topic that really intrigues me. My book is called The Liberator and the author of it is Alex Kershaw. It is about the adventures and activities of World War 2. It is about the liberation of Germany, I have always been interested in war stories and movies. They seem to draw me in and keep me reading and that is a struggle for me. I am not the type of kid to just go and read because I find myself getting bored or distracted. The book tells about one mans journey through World War 2 and what challenges he had to overcome throughout the war. Over the years I have found myself being interested in real stories that I can learn from and feel like I am actually there living in the experience they are talking about. I really think this book will be very good and so far early in the story it has been good.

1 comment:

  1. Trevor, I am happy to see you have found a book you like and that it might hold your attention. I was expecting to see Blog 2 today...
    Keep reading and writing!
    Mrs. L

    ReplyDelete